|"Meditation on Twin Hearts is one of the most powerful meditation tools for spiritual development. It is a true gift from the Great Ones." - Grand Master Choa Kok Sui|
Benefits of Meditation on Twin Hearts
The Meditation on Twin Hearts is a method used for gaining deep relaxation, eliminating stress, promoting health, increasing creativity and intelligence, and attaining inner happiness and fulfillment. It is practiced by millions of people worldwide and is a simple, natural, effortless technique.
Research and Scientific studies have been completed on the neurophysiological, psychological, sociological and psychospiritual effects of the Meditation on Twin Hearts.These studies have been conducted mostly in New York City, N.Y. and in Bangalore, India.
- Meditation on Twin Hearts is used as a meditation tool for stress relief in Stress Management Programs.
- There is a noticeable relaxation of the body, calming of the emotions and stillness of the mind.
- Regular practice of Meditation on Twin Hearts results in increasing contentment, happiness, inner peace and joy in life.
- There has been improved and enhancement of relationships with spouses, family members and co-workers.
- There was complete cessation of drug abuse following the Meditation on Twin Hearts and is presently being used in drug rehabilitation programs.
- In conjunction with Pranic Healing, Meditation on Twin Hearts has also shown increased academic performance, athletic skills, behavioral functioning, improved memory and overall school and job performance.
- Improved Family and Interpersonal Relationships - Regular practice of Meditation on Twin Hearts has shown improved and enhanced relationships. It has proven to save marriages and relationships that were falling apart.
- Improved Work Performance - In Columbia and India, Meditation on Twin Hearts is done every morning before starting the work day. There has even been use of Meditation on Twin Hearts in corporate companies such as banks and businesses.
- Dramatic Social Change – There has been promotion of peace in the environment, society and country, and a significant reduction of violence. In Columbia there are regular groups of Meditation on Twin Hearts practicioners blessing the country and their areas. There has been a greater response in aiding catastrophies such as storms and floods (Venezuela), earthquakes (India). Several positive political changes have taken place in the Philippines, Columbia, and El Salvador.
- Meditation on Twin Hearts opens the awareness to the infinite reservoir of energy, creativity, and intelligence that lies deep within everyone.
- The meditation relaxes the body, calms the emotions and stills the mind.
- Regular practitioners of Meditation on Twin Hearts attain inner happiness, inner peace and fulfillment.
- Meditation on Twin Hearts can hope to achieve Illumination and profound expansion of consciousness.
- Spiritual aspirants who practice this meditation regularly may experience envelopment of dazzling, even blinding light. Practitioners may also experience divine ecstasy and bliss, and a feeling of oneness with all creation. This can be verified through the holy scriptures of all religions.
- Regular practitioners of Meditation on Twin Hearts (MTH) have increased sizes of chakras and auras making the energy body stronger and more dynamic.
- After practicing Meditation on Twin Hearts, pranic healers were noted to heal patients quicker than before and with amazing results.
- As a result of practicing MTH, one becomes more intelligent and develops increased intuitive abilities.
NOTE by Ricardo B. Serrano, R.Ac. (aka Yogi Sharanananda): As a registered acupuncturist, MTH practitioner and crystal pranic healer for over 15 years, I would like to state that the benefits of MTH for holistic healing and spiritual ascension (Sacred Union) as mentioned above are true as shown in my clinical practice, and that MTH is an invaluable technique for spiritual development which is one of the techniques (together with other Master Mike Nator's teachings) that are included in the Cosmic Heart Spiral of Love Workshop. MTH and Triangles Work are practiced during Full Moon Fellowship to maximize the neurophysiological, psychological, sociological and psychospiritual effects. I would also state an important warning: the following are not allowed to practice the Meditation on Twin Hearts: (1) those below 18 years of age; (2) those with heart trouble, hypertension, glaucoma and severe kidney ailments; and (3) pregnant women. Doing this meditation can have adverse effects to the people with the preceding conditions. People with the above qualifications who insist on practicing the meditation do so at their own risks.
To prevent kundalini syndrome, a more grounded version called Meditation on Three Hearts is introduced and recommended by Acharya Ricardo B Serrano for peace and illumination. It has no contraindications when combined with Enlightenment Qigong forms.
Click to access Meditation on Twin Hearts Procedure
Energizing Water Bio-energetically
Home | Intro | Theory | Links | Directory | Contact
Prepared by Ricardo B. Serrano, R.Ac. © March 25, 2003